Your gentle touch, your tender care. A smile as bright as sunshine; a heart of no compare.
A spirit that will glow forever, in the memories that we share.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crazytalk

 A Dream from Friday, October 22, 2010

I had my first dream about Aidan, in the here and now, this morning.  I woke up to find him and Devin running around the house, happy, playing like usual.  I got down on my knee and gave Aidan huge hugs and kisses, saying, “Aidan, I miss you… I mean I love you…” not sure what would be more comforting for him to hear.  He was his blithe, light-hearted self, trying to assure me that he was fine.  “I love you, too, Mommy,” he said.  I asked him if he was staying with us for the day, and if he was going to go to school to see his friends.  “Mommy,” he said, as if I was talking crazytalk, “You know I have to go back to Heaven.” I told him that I knew he did, but I’m glad that he stopped here to say hello, and I woke up and he was gone. 

1 comment:

  1. Though I don't comment very often, I wanted to let you know that I truly appreciate this blog. I check it daily and I think of Aiden often. Reading your notes always gives me some sense of bittersweet comfort. - Steve K.

    ReplyDelete